Greetings, Morgantonian! If you’re new to the city, just moving in and getting settled, welcome. If you’ve lived here a while and are looking for information on residential services and municipal engagement, you’re in the right place.
Whether you’re in town for a conference at the Waterfront Place Hotel, attending a WVU Football or Basketball game, or exploring the great outdoors, Morgantown is a city that has something for everyone.
Within a 500-mile radius of Morgantown is one-half of the population of the United States and one-third of the population of Canada. Morgantown is one day’s drive from 6 of the 8 largest U.S. metropolitan areas, 20 metro areas with populations of 1 million or more, and 22 of the nation’s top 35 industrial markets.
Morgantown shares its news in a semi-weekly newsletter, and neighborhood news monthly! With City Council news and upcoming agendas, Neighborhood announcements, big events, schedules, calendars, and news from our website, the City is becoming mobile-first for those looking to be in-the-know about municipal news.
What people are saying about Morgantown…
- Very interesting homepage, since my son attends WVU the information was very good.
- I attendend WVU as both an undergraduate and as a medical student. Since, I have completed a 4 year residency in the combined practice of Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Morgantown was a great place to obtain an education and to spend my young adult years. Soon, I will be returning to raise a family and join the Wedgewood Family Practice Group. I look forward to returning home!
- I LOVE MORGANTOWN I WAS BORN THERE AND LIVED THERE FOR 19 YEARS
- I can see the yours It's a very nice city and I think that I will visit them in the future!!!
- You have the city I see in my dreams of the place I want to be .How lucky you are you may not know,but I do. If and when I can sell my house I can tell you in person.I have lived all around the country and now live in the city they call Paridise,but it is not to me. When I see all the beauty that surounds your city and feel the hearts of the people the keep the city streets covered in flowers I want to be a part of it all.I have a week off coming up and hope to be able to come and see for myself what I saw as a young man driving through and now on your web site.Till then may you all live in beauty and love.God bless.
- Hi! Greetings from Germany. Great site, i heared about this from a student (hi Krystal) of your town. Visit my town too at: www.Lauter-Sachsen.de Best wishes