Greetings, Morgantonian! If you’re new to the city, just moving in and getting settled, welcome. If you’ve lived here a while and are looking for information on residential services and municipal engagement, you’re in the right place.
Whether you’re in town for a conference at the Waterfront Place Hotel, attending a WVU Football or Basketball game, or exploring the great outdoors, Morgantown is a city that has something for everyone.
Within a 500-mile radius of Morgantown is one-half of the population of the United States and one-third of the population of Canada. Morgantown is one day’s drive from 6 of the 8 largest U.S. metropolitan areas, 20 metro areas with populations of 1 million or more, and 22 of the nation’s top 35 industrial markets.
Morgantown shares its news in a semi-weekly newsletter, and neighborhood news monthly! With City Council news and upcoming agendas, Neighborhood announcements, big events, schedules, calendars, and news from our website, the City is becoming mobile-first for those looking to be in-the-know about municipal news.
What people are saying about Morgantown…
- I spend a lot of time in Morgantown and love the town.
- I was searching for some information about Morgantown, because I´ll go the next 28 of October until November 4th. The reason of my visit to Morgantown it´s an students exchange program beetwen the University of West Virginia and the Law School of Guanajuato´s University.
- This town is great.
- Morgantown is a wonderfull place, i had the previlegious to been living there, i was a UHS student and i had really nice moments in your city.
- One of the best city website designs I've seen. Your concise presentation is to be applauded! It seems you have much to be proud of and rightfully so.
- I miss morgantown, I would love to move back some day