Engineering Permits


The Engineering Department reviews and/or inspects the following permits:
Note: For the Street Annulment permit contact the City Engineer.

Reference Material

Fillable forms and scanned reference material have been provided for your convenience; however, all permits require original signatures.

Note: All permits must be hand-delivered or mailed before they can be processed.

Building Permit Reference Material


  • MUB 501 Stormwater permit requirements for 3,000 square feet
  • MUB 502 Stormwater permit requirements for 25,000 square feet