The PCSC will administer exams for future vacancies on the Morgantown Police Department.
- Be at least 18 years old and not more than 40 years of age at time of application.
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Be a citizen of the U.S.
- Pay a $25.00 application fee.
- Establish and maintain a permanent residence within a 15 nautical mile radius of 300 Spruce Street, Morgantown, WV.
- Successfully complete and pass various mandatory examinations.
- Veterans: preference points will be awarded per WV Code 6-13-1.
Application may be obtained at the Finance Department, 389 Spruce Street, Morgantown, WV 26505, for exam on Saturday, August 2, 2014. Completed Applications must be post marked & returned to City Clerk’s Office, 389 Spruce Street, Morgantown, WV 26505 by 5pm on Thursday, July 3, 2014. The $25.00 fee must be paid when picking up the application. If you have any questions please call (304) 284-7439.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
THE CITY OF MORGANTOWN
POLICE CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION
For more information on the Morgantown Police Department, visit its webpage.