The City of Morgantown continues to add electronic services to our site. Select from the following services available …
- Citizens Request Manager – Residents can make a request from filling a pot hole to notifying the Police of graffiti through filling out one of the hundred forms. Each request provides a request number that can be tracked to completion.
- Streaming Public Meetings – Monthly meetings of City Council, Planning Commission, Board of Zoning Appeals, Traffic Commission, Morgantown Utility Board, and the Metropolitan Planning Organization (every other month) are available to view LIVE or archived online.
- Municipal Codes – See the City's codified ordinances and resolutions here.
- Neighborhood Notices – The first notice of upcoming actions presented to the Planning Commission and the Board of Zoning Appeals identified by neighborhood.
- Latest Resident Alerts & Notices – The NIXLE system provides residents with a way to get pertinent, timely messages from the city via email or text. Click here to sign up or to manage your alerts, or simply text MORGANTOWN to 888777.
- Webcam : Morgantown Market Place Construction – Watch the new Morgantown Maret Place in action, home to the Downtown Farmers' Market on Saturday mornings.